Forced Love Is Not Healthy - Poem by love poems
How do you want me to feel?
Do you want me to be happy?
Do you want me to feel bad?
Do you want me to feel guilty?
You cant make me see things your way.
No matter how many times you try to tell me you changed,
No matter how many times you want me try to love you,
I know you only think that if you change I will come back,
You cant make me like you.
I have to admit I care for you.
But I cant go out with you.
Its wrong for me to go out with you always thinking about him.
Thing I do to make other people happy just tear me apart.
I only went out with you to make you happy.
Its time for me to fallow my heart.
Its time to do somthing for me.
To make me happy.
Its time for us to say goodbye.
Comments about Forced Love Is Not Healthy by love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl