My Loyal Friend On Ph - Poem by JoJo Bean
One of my first friends here online.
She always makes my heart shine.
She has stuck with me long.
When others have come and gone.
I could have scared her away.
But she's still here today.
I respect her so for that.
She could have been just a doormat.
Like most, a welcome and then gone.
She's been with me all along.
She's my loyal friend in song.
Comments about My Loyal Friend On Ph by JoJo Bean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl