My Mind Collapses - Poem by Naveed Akram
My beauty collapses upon the mind,
In doing this, my beauty collapses;
For the skill offered by some stagnate it,
Keeping a bountiful objective in view.
To be harmonious I supply instincts,
Loosening knots so proud of innocence.
This beauty concentrates in cells
Inside us, outside us and many times extinct.
Length of stay on this world is terrifying,
Following madness of achievements that array.
Comments about My Mind Collapses by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl