My Muse - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I want to write something really special.
Something for my society to read!
Come on, muse,
and quit hiding yourself.
I know you are there.
You have helped me many times before.
I must be very quiet and listen for
your words to come to me.
Then, I can write.
Comments about My Muse by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl