My Place - Poem by BlacknessRose ...
There's a place I love to go
A place only I know
Sets a tranquil mindset
A quiet, serene spot
The sound of babbling brooks
The warming rays of sun
At night the moon shines down
A place where I am bound
My heart beats a steady pace
In my one hiding place
Comments about My Place by BlacknessRose ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl