My Secret Time - Poem by Naveed Akram
In secrecy my time is set and separate,
My little bags are four thousand,
Away from the date I spoke,
As it speaks to me as a secret.
But this did nothing, in an order,
As proof did exist and you consider
The fallacies so part of the story.
He could still keep a hundred ideas and facts
Together in a pot, it was not easy!
Two weeks later, the final nail was torn
From the fingers of pain and suffering.
My secrecy is providing aid to the distressed
As well as time for repair and renovation.
Comments about My Secret Time by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl