I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
My Violin And My Sky - Poem by I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
HEY! My sky,
How old are you?
What is your colour?
Why you not talking with me,
I am your friend…..
Apart my violin, I hold you in my heart
But the dropp gone as the sun shine comes
I can’t see you, but your shadow on my way
I succeeded on feeling of you
As a master of the universe
We make mistakes of scraping you
Your heart been cracked
Cracked and curate of church
Not helped me, to make greenly.
Comments about My Violin And My Sky by I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl