Mysterious World - Poem by David Harris
We live in a mysterious world
with many things yet to be seen.
Everyday new things are discovered,
some from the dawning of time.
Most lay undisturbed in backwaters
where no humans go
and some are thought to be
something else entirely.
As we venture forward,
new things are discovered
about this mysterious world,
this world we call our home.
21 February 2008
Comments about Mysterious World by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl