Nature's Battle - Poem by Terry Wiens
Instant this and packaged that,
Designed to save man haste,
Landfills growing and air polluting,
Creating a poisonous waste,
Energy sources and expanding technology,
Helps man extend his life,
Waste and pollution all around,
Causing harm and strife.
The love of nature moves along,
New grass growing, old oaks strong,
Crisp snow melting on mountain tops,
Clouds above create raindrops,
Undoing man for what it’s worth,
Mother Nature cleansing the earth,
How can nature keep pace with man?
While we poison the earth all we can.
Comments about Nature's Battle by Terry Wiens
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda