Nosipho Africanqueen Mtabani
Ndigubani - Poem by Nosipho Africanqueen Mtabani
Caught up in the net of humanity
I pose the question
Who am I?
WHAT defines me?
Is it my character or
My personal sense of deco
Is it my features from birthright or
The principals that govern me.
Does my name, surname, clan name give away the core of my being or
even the cavity of my
can say who I am.
Am I defined by the
Womb of my Upbringing
The influences of my surrondings
The seed of my past
The egg of my future.
Does my language, race, culture, religion determine my identity or
Is it defined
By who I chose to be.
Ndigubani I ask
Who am I
Comments about Ndigubani by Nosipho Africanqueen Mtabani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl