Needing You - Poem by Kiersten Reilly
My need for you,
Is greater than want.
Thats what scares me the most,
I've never wanted something so bad,
let alone needed it.
You are my sanity,
My sturdy rock,
When all hope lost.
I need to hear your beautiful voice,
I need to have you close,
I need to have you touching me,
To know that you are real,
Not some figment,
I made up in my head.
I need your kiss,
To be in your possession,
To feel needed,
The way I need you.
This is what I need from YOU.
Comments about Needing You by Kiersten Reilly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl