Lawrence S. Pertillar
Never Again - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Once it has been peeled,
It will never be the same.
The feel of it is gone!
Even with a jacket and tie,
It will never again be recognized...
As an apple,
For anyone to eye as it was!
Comments about Never Again by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl