Never Again It Comes - Poem by David Lomenick
Whatever happens, just know you'll get through,
and never remember the past- it's all over,
you'll never get it back.
Your fear is fading with time,
but you still remeber when you almost lost it.
Comments about Never Again It Comes by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl