World Of Lies - Poem by David Lomenick
The world is a place of imagination,
a place where all is real,
but at the same time fake.
It's all in your head, when you're dead, you're alive and well again.
When you kill us, you're doing us a favor,
for making us die for the lies we used to savor.
Comments about World Of Lies by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda