New Beginning - Poem by Alison Smith
I stand at the start of a new beginning
I have handed by despair its marching orders
I am going to face tomorrow with a smile
My life is going to be different
Its not going to be easy to stay focused
But Im determined that the doldrums
Are not going to control me again
I am going to see the happy not sad.
Now I must get out there and make this happen.........
Comments about New Beginning by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl