Dianna R. Evans
Nibbly - Poem by Dianna R. Evans
It's hard for me to breathe
It's hard for me to smile
But Baby for you
I would do anything
No matter what condition I'm in
I don't care what anyone says.
You can live your life through me.
Why did you have to go?
Why so early?
You were so young
You didn't deserve to go
Not like this
No, Not this early
Nibbly, I love you
And miss you
I wish you the best where you are
I hope your life is better up in heaven
Nibbly, you were a great friend
You brought happiness into my life
So to you I give a big thank you
So to you I give my life
So to you I will live my life to the fullest
Nibbly, I love you and always will.
Comments about Nibbly by Dianna R. Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda