Night Creeps In. - Poem by paul gardner
Night creeps in sleepless sin,
Shadows glare allot to fear. Far from home
This unfamiliar place i roam,
Peace of mind i hope to find.
Fog in the air creatures steer.
Creepy night far distant light in sight,
Demons are close i fear them most,
Witches around this awful sound.
Shadow hour all to devour,
Fearful eyes those dark skies,
Is this the end my darkest friend.
Light gets brighter my throat gets tighter!
Walking fast this dreadful task..
Blood they seek my legs get weak!
Closer i get the more i met.
Light goes out, i stop to shout,
Is this the end my brightest friend,
Light has gone i look upon,
For the sun is here have no fear.
Comments about Night Creeps In. by paul gardner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl