No More Scorn - Poem by moon batchelder
no more scorn for unicorns,
disparaging of faeries!
tho mortal realm be overwhelmed,
obdurate, blind or wary;
the veils between to worlds unseen,
unraveled by the ages,
without a doubt had given out,
nor separate were the stages.
for bound'ries all had quite dissolved
that once had stood between them
now creatures from each realm could meet
nor soul deny they'd seen them.
so pagans rode their dragons home
as disbelievers pouted,
bemoaning loss of owning dross
the while that they had doubted
that such wistful things exist!
and rued the time they'd wasted
disowning treasure never known
or wine they'd never tasted.
Comments about No More Scorn by moon batchelder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl