No Need Of Any Remorse - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I took some notes that will be thrown soon.
I got some arts that be discarded soon.
I built friendships to be dismantled soon.
I saved mementos to be cast into bin.
I myself am born to be taken soon.
Why must I build up memories?
Comments about No Need Of Any Remorse by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda