Lawrence S. Pertillar
No Tax Refund Comes - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Disrespect and daily tensions.
Keep that to yourself!
Even though costly,
And out of pocket expenses...
None of those items mentioned merit a tax refund.
No tax refund comes!
Let us know when you are done completing the forms.
Our security personnel have been instructed to frisk anyone,
Suspected of carrying more than a debit card and current ID.
Next in line! ?
Comments about No Tax Refund Comes by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl