No Tears For Me - Poem by Robert Dummett
Stare not at tongues of flame and cry.
I do not burn nor did I die.
I am the blessed breeze that blows
The precious pearl that holds its glows;
I am the sunshine on fresh fruits
The spring of youth that sprouts new shoots;
And when you rise to kiss the dawn
I am the life that sparks your spawn;
I am the dove on wings of light
I am the Dog Star guarding night.
Stare not at tongues of flame and grieve;
I do not burn nor did I leave.
Comments about No Tears For Me by Robert Dummett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl