Lawrence S. Pertillar
Nobility - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Is nobility something one claims...
Or is one ordained to sit high in places?
Today you would think it is stolen at crap games,
Since no one seems to earn a name
Based on merit and deed...
Stemming from a trend of humanitarian proceeds,
That feed conscious social justice that breeds
A generation of well wishers...
Assisting others to succeed!
Actions like these are being enforced and wasted
By those being called forwarded to hastily bleed,
In places they are forgotten to rot like a crop
Of misbegotten seeds!
Comments about Nobility by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl