Edward Kofi Louis
Nora - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The beautiful little black lamb and,
The pretty little white lamb went to school;
And wisdom and knowledge were their best friends,
And by their fruits you shall know them.
Nora is my friend but,
When you are half-way up means you are half-way down!
For the eye is the light of the body.
I am the pilot in the sky and,
Politeness is the act of choosing among your thoughts;
And you will know them by their fruits.
Comments about Nora by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl