Edward Kofi Louis
Not A Bottle Of Beer - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A deer seen around a tree,
A bee seen flying up high!
Feet to meet,
A street away from the scene,
To greet you with the truth.
Free your mind with the truth and,
Accept in righteous laws;
Time with the truth,
Not a bottle of beer;
To see the wonders of nature.
Comments about Not A Bottle Of Beer by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl