Not Long Ago - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Not long ago came a time.
A time to shine and be fine.
I did what I thought was best.
I over came my fear and took a chance.
I asked and you said yes.
I over came my fear and now you are here.
Comments about Not Long Ago by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda