Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not 'space Cadets' - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
After it has been discovered
That grasshoppers 'hop'...
That's what they are going to do.
They're going to hop their green butts off!
No need to follow them,
To spy to see if they have other missions...
They are GRASSHOPPERS!
NOT 'space cadets'!
Comments about Not 'space Cadets' by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl