Not That ‘love For Love’ - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To get her love,
Your love for her
Is not enough.
You must own something
For her to love for.
You must be as
Magnetic as she.
Don’t waste in pursuits.
Comments about Not That ‘love For Love’ by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl