Nothing - Poem by Crystal Maresh
She closes her eyes and worlds shatter,
She opens her arms and galaxies are born.
She feels no pity for the destruction she creates.
She stands alone on the threshold of time.
Turning inward upon herself
For the feel of pain,
The taste of blood.
The sound of a storm…
But there is none.
Alone but for these,
She writhes and twists.
Not in agony.
The last of her kind,
Black and barren as the void which is her home,
She closes her eyes,
And fades away.
Comments about Nothing by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl