Chandrashekar a posy poet
Nothing Left To Lose? - Poem by Chandrashekar a posy poet
Most of us pray for wealth and health
For our near and dear
And at times one and all
There is no doubt,
Everything we do is in its pursuit
And there seems to be no end to it.
But, here is the one,
The only one
Who has no one to pray for?
Who has no one to pray to?
And here is the one,
Who has learnt to lose?
Who is most happy to lose?
Until the stage,
He has nothing left to lose?
Comments about Nothing Left To Lose? by Chandrashekar a posy poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl