Now That You'Ve Left - Poem by Jeff Fleischer
Now that you've left, things are not fine.
I wish you would think about it and change your mind.
How could you tell me that you're not in love with me anymore?
And when you left, did you really have to slam the door?
What am I supposed to do?
I'll never accept the fact that we're through.
My heart beat has gone off track.
I must go to your house and beg you to come back.
And if that doesn't work, I will keep trying again and again.
On your love, my life does depend.
Comments about Now That You'Ve Left by Jeff Fleischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl