Nurse Rhonda - Poem by Lamar Cole
Nurse Rhonda was a nymphomaniac.
She put smiles on the faces of the old guys in the nursing home.
When she was giving them their baths, she would take advantage.
Some people called this senior abuse.
But the old guys called it pure pleasure.
But one day Nurse Rhonda was caught by her supervisor doing wrong.
And she was fired and many of the old guys cried.
Comments about Nurse Rhonda by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl