Edward Kofi Louis
Nusrat - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
No to rape! ! No to racism! No to evil acts! ! ! !
Understanding the beauty of life with righteous morals,
Servitude and attitude along the line,
Rights and Justice!
According to righteous laws without hurtig anyone;
Teaching the People with the muse of the truth.
Comments about Nusrat by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda