O My Dear - Poem by Melvina Germain
O my dear I remember negligee's, see thru tops, motor bikes and
guns galore. The splasing of beer and spirits liquified and police
sometimes at the door. We partied hardy dare I tell more.
O my dear I remember a lime green bikini and a friend frolicking
in her yellow tone bathing suit. Yes we had our fun, we had our
laughter, our good days and our pain. It's nice to sit remembering
and I'll do it over and over again.
Written by: Melvina Germain
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about O My Dear by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda