(321) Forgiveness - Poem by Melvina Germain
Forgiveness, a heartfelt decision.
The clearing of one’s heart without remission.
A voice from deep within, contemplates,
removal of festered thoughts of sin.
Forgiveness, allowing positive energy to prevail.
Wiping out all negativity along the trail.
Forcing out emotions of darkness deep.
Keeping straight, a good nights sleep.
Comments about (321) Forgiveness by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl