Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Ode To; Nicola Hulme - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Your beauty is exquisite, your charm is a delight,
you're the mermaid in the sea, that comes ashore each night.
Many a seaman has succumb unto thine siren song,
thine voice is like an angels, that sings to God upon a throne.
Thine hair so red, and shiny, thine smile, it is so bright,
thine eyes are sparkling, as though God has blessed them with his golden Heavenly light.
Ye are wise beyond thine years, and from grace shall ye never fall,
ye are a sweet little vixen, who has charmed us one, and all.
Comments about Ode To; Nicola Hulme by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl