Lawrence S. Pertillar
Oh, I Will - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If I have to upset the cart,
To obtain a clarity of mind
That has not started...
If I have to display disrespect,
To show others I return what I get!
If I have to ask to comprehend,
Anything ignored by others who pretend.
If I have to ask again and again.
I will not take for granted,
To accomplish a dirty deed or task.
And I don't participate,
In such delivered trash!
And 'if' I have to show my ass...
Without a doubt or a question passed.
You can certainly rely!
Comments about Oh, I Will by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl