Oh No, It Isn'T...Oh, Yes.. It Is! - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
In the pantomime
of our love
I was the back end
of the cow.
You were the Principal Boy.
...was behind us!
Comments about Oh No, It Isn'T...Oh, Yes.. It Is! by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda