! Oh, Please ! - Poem by Linda Ori
Should writing poetry by a painful experience?
To rhyme, or not to rhyme.............
That is the question, it seems;
Does it really matter?
If I choose to use one style
And you choose to use another,
What difference does it make?
Is there a book of rules
That dictates what is and isn't correct?
If we cannot find pleasure in the writing
Or the reading of our and others' work,
Then we should be pursuing
To occupy our time.
There is little enough joy in this world -
Let us be grateful
For those who create beauty and pleasure
In whatever form it appears.
Comments about ! Oh, Please ! by Linda Ori
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda