On Borrowings - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Literature is materials
Stolen from the stocks stolen.
Wealth is materials
Robbed from the stores robbed.
Epics are materials
Of lies from the heaps of lies.
A life is a borrowed one
From the one borrowed in turn.
The world lives on borrowings.
Borrowings gather changes,
Which we call evolution.
Comments about On Borrowings by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl