Emmanuel George Cefai
On Every Front I Lose, My Armies Lose - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
On every front I lose, my armies lose.
Yet when the dusk begins its reign
I take up the lute and seeing which
The Muse kisses me and I
Sing what coins and power cannot sing.
Comments about On Every Front I Lose, My Armies Lose by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda