On My Daily Morning Walk - Poem by Ravi Kopra
On my daily morning walk
She says good morning and smiles
I say good morning and smile
We pass on
I look back and wonder
Why no more words from her
Too shy to break the ice?
No love, no romance
No nothing going on in life
Life dull or fulfilled already?
Comments about On My Daily Morning Walk by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda