Lawrence S. Pertillar
On Plateaus Of Truth - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Continuing to meddle in affairs not theirs,
With an outdated approach...
To benefit unchanging beliefs,
Escalates today's conflicts.
Since those who accept they were born to lead,
Can not 'see' that a doing it with myths...
No longer feeds the minds of the ones,
Who have been lifted to find themselves...
On plateaus of truth,
Provided by a much higher consciousness.
Attained and achieved and not to leave,
A reality no longer deluded by deceptions.
Comments about On Plateaus Of Truth by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl