Once A Life - Poem by Naveed Akram
Once the living men and women thrive
On us, we swerve and manoeuvre to be the best
From the people caring for their hats,
As far as the ears can travel.
One belief thrives as the knowledge has been
Caught in a net that revolves around,
Like an orbit of a planet or like the lips
To read on occasions.
One life guarantees salvation,
Another becomes the obstacle to existence
Of a harmonious nature,
Full of itself and all the while creating itself.
One life held as a soul shall be a strife
To exercise on those that give illnesses
And those who give them shall thrive.
One day, a day shall embrace the night.
Comments about Once A Life by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda