Once Upon A Time - Poem by Nhuan LeXuan
Once upon a time, there was one in violet clad
To continue inspiring my poetic dreams so sad.
Until times later on, Cupid would never deign!
He is so sparing in grace for me to await in vain.
Clouds to drift, lovers to part, life is like to make;
I have experienced many a turn my heart to ache.
Sadness’s choked me with compassion and stays!
Oh darling, how I miss the violet in by-gone days!
Comments about Once Upon A Time by Nhuan LeXuan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl