One Sided Love - Poem by zainab zaheen
why does every thing have to be one sided
is it me that looks at things this way..
why is it that i put in all the effort.
why cant you meet me half way..
why does everything have to be your way..
this feeling makes me want to scream.
but i still love you regardless but you will never know.
ill always be there in your darkest hour.
but you refuse to see..
why is this love so one sided.
why cant you see me..
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Zainab Zaheen, © 2011, All rights reserved.
Comments about One Sided Love by zainab zaheen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl