Only Sleep Numbs My Pain - Poem by Naomi Hartnell
savagely consumed by this empty space.
I cry pleading to the hollowness of,
these four bleak walls,
but i do not hear, nor see another living soul,
only the reflection of my despairing face.
I question my exsistence,
my tongue coated with the sour,
taste of my own termination.
Thoughts shattered aspirations torn,
deseased with this on going,
feeling of devastation.
Comments about Only Sleep Numbs My Pain by Naomi Hartnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl