Potent - Poem by Naomi Hartnell
Entwined our love from deep within,
emotions we both do share.
I pine your love,
and want you so,
it's underestimated how,
much I care.
Tenderly attatched in a
a connection between our
The warming feeling when,
I never want us to be apart.
Comments about Potent by Naomi Hartnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda