Only Take So Much - Poem by Lucy Vernezze
Do you think i appreciate you treating me like that?
No, I don't at all?
I'm sick of been took for granted, sick of been used.
Is this the time you're gonna let me fall?
My heart's breaking slowly, but you don't care.
I can tell, looking in your eyes.
It's just an empty stare!
What have i done, but just loved you?
Even though the candle has flickered near.
I'll always hold you dear.
But i'm so sick of been used
Comments about Only Take So Much by Lucy Vernezze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda