Lucy Vernezze Poems
- Thanks Thank you, Thanks for looking after me Thanks for ...
- Sometimes Sometimes i want to laugh Sometimes i want to ...
- A Friend For Life A friend for life A friend forever When ...
- Babe Don't fall down and cry now, baby Stand up and Stand ...
- The Sister I Never Had You are there for me To hold me close...
- Even Shakespeare Didn'T Learn ...
- My Life Open every door Let my guards down Now i'm ...
Enjoy each day, for it could be your last! ! !
It doesn't really work like that though does it?
We often think that and then get back into the habit of fogetting! Pushing it to the back of our minds and complaining about something that's happened in the day. Like the bus driver who drove too fast
and then never said thank you, when you said it to him. Even though you didn't mean ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucy Vernezze
Thanks for looking after me
Thanks for having someone to look upto and admire
Thanks for giving me time
Thanks for giving me space
Thanks for giving me advice
Thanks for making me laugh
Thanks for making me cry
Thanks for making me sing
Thanks for making me sigh
Thanks for giving me everything you can