Only You - Poem by Randy McClave
Though you may not be next to me
Though you might be far away and not near,
Though you might not even be speaking to me
But, your voice I still do hear.
Though we might not be in the same room together
Though we might even be many miles apart,
Though you might not even be thinking of me
But, thinking of you is always in my heart.
Though I might not be a man to you
Though I might be a child with an outreach hand,
Though I might be a wish just hoping for a dream
But, for you wishing and hoping I will make my stand.
Though I might be asleep or awakening
Still your voice it will always come in clear,
Though I might be dead or even dying
But, because of you, my heart will always hear.
Randy L. McClave
Comments about Only You by Randy McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl